Friday 5 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Two

It is a very nice day. It was not too cold. We played throw my Red Ball a lot.

Last night I got in trouble.  I dug a big hole in my yard. Oh well.

We had a nice walk this morning. My friends the birds are back. That is good. My paws got very wet and dirty. I had to have a little bath. I am all clean now.

Jessie the dragon talker came over last night to help Niamh with her mountains and rivers homework. Jessie drinks tea too. Maybe she is Irish.

Emmet says there were dragons in Ireland way long long ago. Some are still hiding away he thinks. That is good. Niamh and Jessie could talk to them.

Craig and I watched the movie about the guests who ate all the man's cheese. There is a dragon in it too. It is to big to talk to I think. It was a very loud movie. I had a nice nap on my warm duvet.

I nearly caught Emmet last night. Maybe tomorrow. I am good at chasing Emmet.  Niamh chases me.

She stayed up way too late and could not wake up so I went in and kissed her until she was wide awake.  She liked that. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment