Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty

Craig just told me. It is Cheese Weasel Day. It is when the magic Cheese Weasel brings cheese presents to all the people who play with computers.

We have lots and lots and lots of computers in my house. We will get lots of cheese. That is good.

Emmet will eat it all. Ha.

Emmet likes cheese. He will give me little bits. That is good.

Maybe I will get Swiss Cheese if I am a Swiss Guard Dog when Emmet is Pope.

I like the Parmesan and the big smelly cheese from Mr. Nacastro's cheese store. My nose loves Mr. Nacastro's store.

Craig says I have a very big black nose. That is true. It is because I have a very small black tail.

Lorraine came today to throw my blue ball. My Red Ball is too chewed up. We had to put it away. Oh well.

Zita said we will get me a new Red Ball. Red Ball are hard to find. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment