Tuesday 23 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty

I was very very brave last night. I was helping Zita study on my warm duvet and I heard some nasty barking from some nasty dogs outside my house.

I heard them right away. I ran into the den and jumped up on the sofa and gave them a fierce bark. A lot of my very fierce barks. They must have run away. I could not see them. Their barking stopped.

Zita and Craig said I was very brave. They said I was a very good at protecting all my people. That is true.

I do not know why some dogs are nasty. Craig says he does not know why some people are nasty. That is true. Life is confusing.

Emmet says Polar Bears are the answer. When it is too warm away way up north they can come down here and eat nasty people.

They probably do not taste very good. Emmet says Polar Bears do not care. That is good.

It was very nice today. Craig and I threw the Red Ball a lot.

Zita was at her university all astudying for her remember-everything exam. Emmet is in the basement drinking tea and study studying two remember-everything exams.

Chris and Sava are all finished. Poor Emmet. They make him stay up late. Oh well.

Niamh is all better. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment