Saturday 6 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Three

A Saturday. I do not like Saturday too much. Zita does not make Niamh's lunch on Saturday. I do not get any leftover treats. Oh well.

A man came to bring Craig more of the big black boxes that make all our music. When he left he took away more boxes. Craig said it was OK.

I was not sure about this man. He talked way too much. I stayed in the kitchen to watch. I was very brave Emmet said. Emmet stayed upstairs in the den. Just in case I needed help. We are very brave together, Emmet and I.

Zita and I drove Niamh to dance. I was perfect. Not even one bark. I got treats.

The loud machines cleaned all the sidewalks. My paws do not get so dirty. That is good.

Zita and Emmet are still reading and writing, reading and writing. And drinking all their tea. I am a good watcher Zita says.

Niamh knows everything all about Banff where the deer walk in the streets. I would not like to go there. The sidewalks would be very messy. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment