Monday 15 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Two

A very nice day. I was not a soggy dog today.

Everyone is still busy. Except Craig.

He drives people all over and makes coffee for people who visit. And he throws my Red Ball. He is a good thrower when there is no snow.

I know the people who visit. They come here all the time. I go in the kitchen and just have a nice nap. They talk and talk and laugh. If they have toast I get some. That is good.

Zita is still writing writing at her university.

Craig makes the dinner. He puts food in the stove. I do not think he is good at it. He has to look at his little pieces of paper too much. Oh well.

Emmet is studying too. He has a bunch of remember everything exams.

Emmet came upstairs to tell Craig something wrong happened at a big run a lot race. Too many people got hurt. That is too bad.

Dogs would not hurt anybody racing. We would try to run faster. People are very silly. That is sad.

Paul came over to get a book. Paul is going to be a roman detective too. The Romans had lots of cheese. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment