Saturday 20 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Seven

I am still beautiful today. That is good.

My friend Emily came over this morning. She said I was beautiful too.

Niamh's toe dance friends came here to make cookies. I did not get any. Oh well.

Niamh is going to a stay up late and get up late party with her dance friends.

Zita is staying with her stay-in-nice-hotels friends for dinner tonight.

I have to take care of Craig and Emmet tonight. I like it better when everyone is at my house all night. It is known.

Emmet is taking me for my walk. I do not like things to be so different. Oh well.

Emmet brings lots of treats. That is good. I did not pull at all. Emmet said I was perfect. I was.

It is cold today. I hope my friends the birds are warm. They do not have nice warm duvets like me. That is too bad. Zita gives them food.

No comments:

Post a Comment