Thursday 11 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Eight.

I had a very good day.

It is newspaper day. The nice men brought their very big truck. I did not recognize it and barked a bit. I was embarrassed. Oh well.

They left all the newspapers here and they put lots and lots into Zita's car.

After lunch Zita and I got in the car and I helped deliver all the newspapers to all the people in the stores.

Sometimes when I go in the stores on my walks they ask if I am bringing them more newspapers. Silly people I do not bring the newspapers, I guard them. I sit in my car and watch all the people. No one would steal our papers. I am too fierce.

Craig went to his make me beautiful store. They did not make him beautiful. They just cut his hair and made his beard short.  He is too messy for the make me beautiful store.

Niamh and Zita and I we have real make me beautiful stores.  That is good.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill just have tidy me up stores. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Zita did not get home from her university until late late. I had to wait up for her to make sure every thing was all right before I went to sleep.  It is hard being a dog in this house. They just go every which way.

Except for Emmet who likes his big orange room with all the big comfy leather chairs. And too many computers. And all his swords. So he stays there. Or the university. Or the Hintonburger. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment