Monday 29 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Six

I had a nice walk. I am getting very good at playing heel. I get treats because I am so good at it.

I thought everybody would stay home because their university is done. I was wrong.

Zita was back at her university for a meeting.

Sava and Chris came and got Emmet. They went out for lunch. It was Emmet's breakfast. They had to wake him up. I bet they had hamburgers and ice tea. That is Emmet favourite.  He said he could live on raisins. Silly Emmet. Ha.

Now they are back in Emmet's room playing on the too many computers. Zita says they will have to dig for them. Zita says Emmet's room to too messy.  She says the dust bunnies will carry him away.

That is not true. I will not let them. I know bunnies. They eat my vegetables and are very small. I am vey big and so is Emmet. It is known.

After lunch Craig was away too. He had to go to bring his car back from Mr. Paul's fix-your-car store. I was the house guard again. More peanut butter treats for me.  That is good.

Niamh is going to her toe dance class. She was late. I do not know why. They did not tell me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment