Sunday 14 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy One

I had another quiet day. Everyone is still busy busy writing.

I got in trouble last night. I rippled my nice old bed. Now there is a big hole in it. I can not use it anymore. I have to use my new not as good bed. It is not so soft and warm. It is lumpy. Oh dear. I was very sad.

Everybody told me it was a silly thing to do. I know. They should not tell me so many times. It makes me very sad.

I helped Zita deliver the rest of the newspapers this morning. In the car. There were squirrels all over. I will tell Jamie and Maggie. I hate squirrels.

I had to have my paws washed. I was a soggy dog again. All the snow is melting. I am a bit wet when I come home from my long walks.

Craig threw my Red Ball a lot today. It was nice out. He is not afraid of the nice weather. He will not get stuck in the sunny days. That is good.

Tonight is Craig and Emmet's watch about scary wolves and dragons night. Oh well.

I will help Zita with her university studying. She has lots of remember-everything exams very very soon. I will lie on my warm duvet on the big bed. I will be a big help.




No comments:

Post a Comment