Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Nine

It is way too cold today.Too cold for spring. It is known.

No one will go out and throw my Red ball. Only a few times. Oh well.

Craig told me is is going to be a viking again. He said that the Roman detective books have too many vegetables. I like vegetables.

I have a new place mat for my bowls. It has french writing on it. Emmet says the part of me that is not Irish is French. That is nice.

They have lots of cheese in France. It is known. There is not a lot of cheese in Ireland, just castles. And rain. And Niamh's cousins. They dance too.

After dinner last night Emmet and I went dancing. I put my paws on his shoulders and we dance. Slow. Not like Niamh. Emmet and I are good dancers. It is known.

Craig's car came back from Mr. Paul's tire store with new tires. I walk past the tire store sometimes on my walks. They wave at me. That is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment