Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Eight.

No car rides today. Oh well

It is very hot today. I got to sleep on the nice cool stones in my yard. That is good.

Emmet got up early early. He had to go to the collage all day for his speech day. He said he had a very good time.

They give him money to buy even more books. There are lots and lots of books in my house. All about everything.  Tanks and planes and Vikings. And some about detectives who like cheese.  Those are good books I think.

Tonight is Niamh's dance until late night.

Lorraine came today to throw my Red Ball and to polish my window. That is good.

Ollie goes swimming in the pond. He wants to catch the big fish. He is very brave. And silly. What would he do with such a big fish.   Silly Ollie.

Craig is still a Viking. This Viking does not a a dog. To bad for him.  Someone will sneak up on him and hit him with a sword. It is what Vikings do. Emmet told me.

Emmet is tired.  Making speeches makes you tired he said.  Barking does not make me tired. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment