Tuesday 3 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Four 

Before I go to my comfy bed at night I go to every room to make sure everything is all right. It is my job.

And last night when I looked out my watching window there was snow everywhere. Oh dear me.



And when I got up this morning it was still there. 


And poor Mister Fred was just all covered in the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Alligators do not like even a bit of snow. It is known.

And the go fast car had to take Niamh right downtown to get the beautiful clothes store open.

And it was very happy that it had its do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Ha.

And we had a vey busy night last night. 

Someone tried to get money from the rascal ladies. And it was not even their money. 

But Zita and Mister Manuel stopped them. Right on the computer. Ha. Those were silly people.

Today is Emmet’s very old university’s library birthday. 



It is an old library. With beautiful windows. And a very very tall ceiling. My goodness me. 


And lots and lots of Emmet’s very favourite very old books. Ha. 

That is a good library for my friend Emmet. 

But Emmet says it is not even a bit warm inside. Even with its fireplace full of fire. Oh dear.

Zita told me we are going to bring Mister Fred inside so he will be all toasty warm. 

And not all covered with the too much snow. That is a good idea.

He can live inside with all of us. Until he needs to guard the beautiful flowers from the awful squirrels.

When all the snow is gone again.

Some people bought Niamh’s used old clothes. Even the full of holes jeans.

I do not know why. They gave her real money too. Ha. 

Tonight there is a very important rascals election. But not here. Just somewhere else.

So everybody is going to watch everything on the television. Except maybe Craig.

Craig only likes it when the very nice rascals win. 

He does not like surprises. Oh well. Too bad for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment