Sunday 15 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Six

Craig and Niamh had their own sleep ins this morning. 

Because today is our sleep in Sunday. 

But Zita and I had only a very little sleep in. 

Because Zita talked to our cousin Ciara. 

In her little apartment. Right in downtown Dublin. In way far away Ireland.

So I got up with Zita. So she would not be lonely and I could look out my watching window. Ha.

Then the go fast car took Niamh to Miss Tarryn’s apartment for a nice early lunchtime. Ha.

And then Craig was all awake too so we had a fat cinnamon bun. All warm as could be.

Because Craig put in the fast cooking machine. That was a good idea.,

When Zita came home we went for a very long walk. But Craig did not come with us.

Because it was a nasty windy cold day outside. So we found Professor Jill instead. 

She does not mind nasty weather.  Ha.

But Craig did not mind either because he was still all dry and warm when we got home.

Then Niamh came back home in Miss Sash’s jeep. 

They were all filled up to the top with delicious food. Ha.

So she went right downstairs to write lots more of her another new story. For her nice university.

But this afternoon Zita had to go to an important rascal ladies meeting on her computer. 

In our rascal ladies office. Even on our sleep in Sunday. Oh dear me. 

I had to be a no barking dog. All afternoon. Oh dear. That is a very hard job.

Zita made all twisted up bread this afternoon. Ha. 

Maybe it will be very tasty for toasts bread. Maybe. 

When Zita was at her meeting it was in the oven. 

When it was a cooked it was all bumpy. Ha. 

But it had a delicious all the time smell.

Maybe Craig and I will have some for our tasty toasts together breakfast tomorrow. Maybe.

We had a very lovely together dinner tonight. 

And we had my very favourite Irish chicken. 

So I stayed right in the kitchen so I could be the best helper. Good for me. 

It was only just us for dinner tonight. So it was an easy job for me. 

I think we will watch the new detective program tonight. 

Maybe we will have some popcorns. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment