Saturday 28 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Nine

We did not have to get up so very early today.

So we had a little sleep in.  

But it was too cold for Craig’s old friends breakfast picnic today. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

But he got up anyway. 

So he could have his too much coffees and toasts with me. 

And this morning Zita and Niamh talked to Zita’s mother in way far away Dublin. 

She asked all about my other not so sore foot. That was nice. 

It is not sore at all. 

But my nice Doctor Waller said I have to take it easy for a while. 

So I will be just perfect for our Merry Christmas time. 

Merry Christmas time is my favourite time.

But we cannot have our delicious cheese parties this year. Too bad for me.

Because of the do not get everybody everywhere all sick rules.

Cheese parties are my favourite parties. 

And my friend Emmet has to stay in his way far away university.

So I will not be able to help him open his secret presents. That is my favourite job. Too bad for us. 

Today is our make our house spic and span day. Oh well.

Zita has to use the very noisy machine to make all the floors as clean as can be. Oh well. 

It is not so very cold outside so I just stayed in my side yard until Zita put the machine away. Ha

And Craig took all the dust away. It is his own job. But I do not know where he puts it. 

Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.

Two present men found our house today. Ha, That is very good. 



Presents are my very favourite. 

Maybe one will be a secret present for me. Maybe. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita and our go fast car took Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store.

Because Niamh has to stay there until late so she can close the store and lock it all up tight. Ha. 

Before it was as dark as can be Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk. 

And I went with them to be their very best guarder dog. Ha. Good for me. 

We saw the brand new house. And now it is all covered in shiny almost gold. Oh dear me. 

Houses should not be just all shiny like that. It is known. 

But it was a very little walk.

Because of my Doctor Waller’s rule. 

Now we have lots of rules. I do not know why. Maybe it is a new rule.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. 

Because Niamh was busy working and Emmet is still at his way far away in Cork university. Oh well.

We had an all used delicious food for our dinnertime tonight.

And I got some very delicious chicken on top of my own dinner. Ha. That was a good idea.

I think we will watch the messy detective detective again tonight. 

It is not a too scary program. 

But sometimes they have bagpipes. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment