Sunday 8 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Nine

It was sleep in Sunday. 

But only Niamh had a nice sleep in.

Zita talked to her way far away in Ireland parents this morning.

And Craig made her some fluffy coffee. 

And then Zita made toasts and we had our together breakfast right in front of my watching window. Ha

It was another very beautiful sunshiny day outside today. And it was warm too. Ha.

When Niamh was fast awake we all talked to my friend Emmet in way far away Cork City. 

In his little apartment.

He is still very busy writing writing his very interesting giant story. That is good.

I watched him right on Zita’s fast computer right in our own living room. Ha.



And he could see me too. That was nice. 

But he does not know if he can come home for Merry Christmas time. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh goodness me. 

We would not like that even a bit. Oh dear.

But today Colonel Dugal’s two cousins, Mister Festis and Mister Furrgus got all dressed up again. 



Because all their clothes are as clean as can be. 

So now they can help me mind our house. 

Because I am not so very fast just now. Because of my a bit too sore foot.

They are only a bit fast but they are very very fierce. 

And they have giant scotsmen’s swords too. Ha. 

It is always nice to have very brave helpers when you need some help.

They did not bring any bagpipes with them. That was a good idea. 

They only brought swords and very old bottles of Scotsman’s drink. And a big bag of oatmeal cookies. 

The brand new rascal in the other country has dogs. Two big as me dogs. Ha. That was a good idea.

Because it was a still beautiful day outside Zita moved lots of our used to be trees.



Right into our other side yard.

I had to stay in the house to mind Craig. Oh well. Too bad for me.

So we watched lots of people walking all around. 

Because of the beautiful day. Ha. 

It was so beautiful that Niamh and Miss Lily went to our other side yard to write new stories. 

For their nice university.


There was even a table and comfy chairs right there. Zita put them there. Ha. 

For our together dinner we had the very delicious food from way way far away India. 

With the squishy bread. Ha.

From the not even a bit far away very nice restaurant up on our busy street. 

Their squishy bread is my favourite too. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment