Thursday 26 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Seven

Everybody got up today. At nearly the very same time. Ha. 

Except for Niamh.

Niamh does not have to go to the beautiful clothes store today. 

Because tomorrow she has to go there in the still dark outside. 

Just for the giant buy everything day. Oh dear me. 

So today she is going to write her new stories for her nice university. 

I helped Zita in our office until Craig made our breakfast toasts. 

Then I had to help him. We had two toasts this morning. 

Both of them had lots of jam on top. That was a good breakfast.

When we were all finished I went back to help Zita. She had an important on the computer meeting. 

So I was very quiet. Good for me. 

Yesterday Niamh and Miss Sash went for adventure drive in the brand new Jeep.

And it has it’s own name. 


It is a Mister Snoopy Jeep. Snoopy is a pretend dog’s name. 

But it could not be a Miss Poppy Jeep. 

Because it is just an all white Jeep. 

And I and an all black dog. Oh well. Too bad for Miss Sash.

After lunchtime Niamh went for a nice walk. Because her head was too full of words. 

When you go for nice walks I think the too many words just fall out of your head. 

So you can find even better words for your stories.

It was not even cold today. So all the too much snow is melting again. That is silly weather. 

Craig and Zita talked to Emmet today. To talk all about secret presents. 

The present man brought us a present today. 

But it was not a Merry Christmas secret present.

It was just a more too much coffees box. Oh well. 

So I went into our office and had a lovely nap. 

Then when all our work was all finished I helped Craig look out the window. 

We had a very delicious all rolled up chicken together dinner. 

Then we will watch the messy detective from Scotland. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment