Friday 20 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty One

It was not very cold outside today so Zita and I have a very nice good morning walk.

Then we wrapped up some secret presents for my friend Emmet.

Today he was very busy talking to lots of Irish rascals. At his way far away university.

But he said that they were not such very good listeners. Oh dear. 

So said he had to pretend that inside he was our friend Richard. 

So that they would pay attention and answer the questions. Oh dear me.

Our friend Richard used to be a rascal. 

Now he is our friend Richard who always comes to our famous cheese parties. 

Because he really likes the delicious cheese from Mister Nicastro’s cheese store. 

Just like me. Ha. 

That is how you know your best friends.

They like the same delicious treats you do. And they will always share them with you. 

And you do not even have to ask. Ha.

Then Zita and I had lots of our own rascal work to do. In our own office. 

But when Craig had his very delicious round toasts I had to help him again. Ha.

Then I went back to help Zita until it was our lunchtime.

At lunchtime Zita had to go to the rascal ladies bank and to the post office. 

To send the presents to way far away in Cork.

But then there was a lady in a truck right at the end of our driveway.

She had to talk to Zita for a long time. I do not who she was.

Either did Craig. Oh dear. 

I got brand new cheesie bits on top of my own lunch. Ha. 

There are still lots of noisy machines moving the giant rocks on my other street. Oh dear me. 

But that house did not fall down today. That is good. 

I found out what was in the giant box Mister Mohammad left us.

It was present for Zita and me. It was not even a secret present. 

It was a because we need it present. It was a brand new keep you as warm as can be coat. 

For when Zita and I go for our own walks in the way too cold. 

It came from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. And it goes all the way down to Zita’s own feet. Ha.

So now even her knees will be toasty warm too. That is good. 

This afternoon I was a little bit tired so I had a nice long nap on my comfy rug in the kitchen. 

But then Zita’s no barking at all meetings were all over so I went back to our own nice office. 

The present man brought a secret Merry Christmas time present for Emmet. 

But it is going to stay here until he comes back to his own comfy bedroom.

We went for our before dinner walk in the dark. But we found Professor Jill even in the dark. Ha.

But when we got home Zita had to go and get Niamh and bring her home for our together dinner. 

Maybe we will have something very tasty. Maybe with delicious cheese. Maybe.








No comments:

Post a Comment