Thursday 12 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Three

We did not get up so early today. That is good.

Today is not a go to work very early day for Niamh. 

So we did not get up when it was still dark. Ha.

And Craig only had a little sleep in before he made Zita’s very fluffy coffee.

Then Craig and I had out together toast and delicious jam and looked out our window.

It is not so warm today. Oh well. 

Then I helped Zita in the rascal ladies office. We were only a little too busy today. 

After our lunchtime Craig had to go to our nice dentist. Up on the busy street.

So Zita and I went with him. So he would not just forget to go. Ha. Good for us.

But we did not go into the big building with him. Oh dear. I did not like that so much.

I only like it when I can mind everybody altogether. Not when I cannot go with them. Oh dear me.

After lunchtime Miss Sash’s jeep took Niamh and Miss Sash downtown to their work. All by itself. 



Jeeps are not such fast cars. If they go so fast they just fall over and crash. Oh dear me. 

But they are not even a bit scared of lots of snow. Ha. That is good.

Because sometimes we have way too much snow for our black go fast car. Oh well.

Miss Sash’s jeep is black too. Just like Miss Sash and me. Ha. 

But she is not so very furry as me. She is just very tall instead. Ha. Good for us.

Craig is not silver like his little car. Just his hair. Ha. 

Later Zita and I went for another walk. To find Craig. When he was all finished at the dentist. 

And we found him right on our busy street. Ha. Good for us.

My friend Emmet is nearly finished the not so interesting parts of his giant important story.



So now he can write lots and lots of very interesting parts. Ha. That is good.

And then in a long time he will be all finished. Ha. 

Writing interesting stories is much better than writing not even a bit interesting stories. 

I know this is. 

Because sometimes when people are talking all about not very interesting things I just fall fast asleep. 

Right under the dinning room table. Oh well.

There will only be Craig and Zita for me to mind at dinnertime.

Because it is a stay until late night for Niamh. Oh well.

I think we will watch the detective from way far away Ireland tonight. 

It is in the rain nearly all the time part of Ireland. 

Near where cousin Orlaith went to her university beside the dangerous ocean. Oh dear. 

So everybody there will be all soggy all the time. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment