Tuesday 10 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty One

Zita and I got up so early this the sunshine was almost just here too. Ha.



Today is Niamh’s another open up the beautiful clothes store morning.

So when she was all awake Zita and our go fast car took her to her work.

We did not go to work today. Because it is a holiday for Zita day. That is nice. 

I do not know why. Maybe it is a secret.

So we had a very nice long good morning walk. All around the empty ponds. 

And when Craig got up Zita went to the shops. 

To get some especially delicious presents for my friend Emmet. In way far away Cork. 

We are going to send him a special box of presents so he does not forget us. That is a good idea. 

I would not forget Emmet because he is my best friend. Ha. 

Maybe we will send him a nice picture of me. So he will not forget his best friend Miss Poppy.

Niamh was very busy writing her new stories. She was so very tired I had to keep her company.

To keep her all fast awake. Ha.



So she could finish writing to her story. Ha. Good for me. 

This morning when Zita was away Craig and I had our toasts with lots of jam. Then I had a nice nap.

But when Zita was back home again Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. 

And I went too. So I could mind them. 

But they are always very slow so I had to wait for a very long time before we went outside. 



Too bad for me. 

It was a very sunny day and it was nearly hot outside. That is silly weather.

We had a very very long walk. 

Because we stopped and talked to Miss Michelline for a long time. 

Her friend Mister Tom was very sick for a long time and then he went to Heaven. 

But they could not have a say goodbye party. Because of the do not get sick rules. Too bad for us.

So we talked about him to Miss Michelline. Mister Tom was from way far away Ireland too.

He used to come to our house to have tea and eat the special only for tea biscuits. 

He was a very nice man. Too bad for us.

When we got home I helped Craig have his cheese and cracker lunch. Good for me.

Then Zita went outside to make the garden neat and tidy again. 

Because it was a sunny as could be day. 



I had a fast to sleep nap. 

Tomorrow is the very sad day when we remember all the soldiers who died keeping everybody safe. 

There were lots of very brave horses and dogs too. They were helping the soldiers. Oh dear me. 

Even some very lovely Bouvier dogs.

Because they lived right were a war was. Oh dear. 

Craig showed me a picture. 


And a man wrote a famous poem all about the poor soldiers who stayed in Flanders. 

Because that is where they all died. Even our own soldiers too. Oh dear me. 

Some of my relatives still mind them. It is their best job. 


We had delicious own made hamburgers for our together dinner tonight. 

We cooked them on our side yard stove. I was a big help. So I got a crunchy lettuce treat. Ha.

We found a new detective program last night. And it is in Ireland. 

But not where our family lives. In another far away place in Ireland. 

Where nobody lives. Nearly only sheep. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment