Monday 2 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Three 

We could not have a nice long sleep in today.

Because it is go to work Monday. Oh well.

Craig did not have even a little sleep in today. 

Because he finished listening to his very interesting book. 

So he made Zita her fluffy coffee and I helped him eat his breakfast cookie. 

Then I went back to our office so I could be Zita’s best helper.

And she put brand new bandages on my sore foot. That was nice.

Last night Zita made lots and lots of brand new delicious cookies. 

From a different make delicious food book. Ha. 

So Lee and Cara came over to watch an old movie with Niamh and eat some cookies. Ha.

It is a bit of a cold day today. So we did not play catch the ball. 

The go fast chair does not like the cold so much as me. Oh well. 

Craig and I had our together lunchtime when Zita went for her lunchtime run all around.

But Craig was a bit sad because his Auntie Deanne went to Heaven this morning. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

But I never ever saw her. 

Because she lived very very far away. Right where there are giant mountains. Oh dear. 

All our relatives live in very very far away places. 

Except for Auntie Jane. She only lives far away. Oh well. 

And my friend Emmet lives very far away too. 

Because way far away is where all the very old universities are. Too bad for us.

My nice Doctor Waller called to talk to Zita about my sore foot.

But Zita told him him about my mistake when I took my bandages off. All by myself. 

When I did not wait for Zita. Oh dear. 

I did not want her to tell him about that. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Maybe I will not be his very favourite patient now. Oh dear me. 

My friend Niamh has way way too many clothes. 

So she is selling lots and lots them. Right on her computer. Ha.



I saw them. 

Maybe we can sell my wintertime boots too. They are not my favourite. Ha. 

When our rascal ladies work was all finished we went for a little walk. 

But it was snowing outside. I did not know that. 

Because it was all dark outside.

Because of the brand new again time. That is silly time.

And when I came inside I was just like a snow dog. Oh dear. 

I did not want to be a snow dog. It is too early. Oh dear.

We are going to have chicken for our together dinner tonight. 

So I stayed in the kitchen to be a big help. Ha. That is a good job. 

If I am a big help I get extra chicken on my dinner. Ha. That is a tasty dinner. 

Maybe we will watch the detective program tonight. 

That is our favourite way to get all sleepy. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment