Thursday 5 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Six

Everybody got up early this morning. Even Craig. Oh dear me. 

I thought maybe he was sick. Maybe. 

Zita and I had a nice little walk before we went to our rascal ladies office. 

Craig made Zita her fluffy coffees. Then he went and looked out the watching window. 

So he could drink his own too much coffees.

I went to mind him. We had a little piece of the Merry Christmas cake. 

So Craig is not even a bit sick. That is good.

You do not want to have delicious cake if you are even a bit too sick. I know that. Ha. Good for me.

When he had his another coffee we had our together toasts. And with tasty jam too. Ha.

Then I had a nap in the kitchen. 



After lunchtime time my friend Niamh had to go to a hospital. 

And go right inside a very noisy machine. All of her in side. Oh dear me. 

Because the machine can look right inside her. 

So they could see inside her not so very good shoulder. Oh dear.

And they stuck her with a long needle too. Oh dear me.

Now her nice doctor can make it as good as new.

Zita drove her there in our go fast car. 

But she could not go in the hospital with Niamh.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear me. So Zita and the go fast car waited for her.

Because it was not one of our very close to us hospitals. Too bad for them.

She should go to my nice hospital. 

Because Zita always goes in with me when I visit my nice doctor Waller. That is good. 

I would not like to go there just all by myself. 

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. That is an easy job.

In way far away Cork my friend Emmet could not even read his own writing. Oh dear. 



Maybe he needs a brand new pen. Maybe. 

There are lots of big noisy machines on our other street. 

They are trying to fix the not so very old house. 

Craig said maybe it is going to just slide right down the hill into my pond. Oh dear. 

My friends the ducks will be very sad if there is a fallen down house in their pond. Me too. 

Craig and I had a late together lunchtime today. 

We had the round full of holes muffins from England. 

They have lots of holes so you can have even more delicious jam on top. Ha. That was a good idea.

When Zita got home she brought Craig some pretend chips. From Mister McDonald’s restaurant. Ha.

He shared some with me. 

Because we are best friends. Best friends always share their tasty treats. 

After our dinner Zita went to a sit far away party tonight. With the lady neighbours. 

In the across the street garage. Maybe they will have treats. 

Then Zita had to downtown to find Niamh. 

Niamh will go to bed early tonight because going to a hospital makes you very tired. 

I am always very tired when I come home from my hospital. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment