Tuesday 17 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Eight 

We did not get up so very early this morning.

Because the time has changed at Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. 

So she only has to be there early but not way too early. That is good.

I kept Craig toasty warm when Zita took Niamh to downtown.

Then when Zita came home it was our time to do our rascal ladies work. Ha.

We were so busy I could not help Craig until his next too much coffees. We had a tasty toast.

We used the own made bumpy bread. And we put lots of jam on it. Ha.

Then two present men brought us two presents. Ha. I think they were secret presents. Ha.

One is in a very big box. It is nearly as big as me. Oh goodness. 

But I could not stay in our rascal ladies office this morning.

Because I was baking at the present men too much. So I was in trouble. Too bad for me.

So I had to go into the living room to mind Craig instead. Oh well. 

After Zita went for her lunchtime run all around we went for a lovely all over walk. 

It is a bit cold today. But I am very furry. Ha. Good for me.

When we got home I stayed outside and had a little outside nap. 

But then I was a bit soggy so Craig had to dry me all off with my own towels. Ha. 

Nobody want to be soggy when you are inside you house. 

Then I helped Craig eat his two peanut butter and honey toasts. Ha. That is an easy job.

We had a nice quiet day today.

I minded Craig in the den this afternoon. In the den.

I was not such a big help for Zita this afternoon. Maybe because of the too much barking. Oh dear.

But the rug in the den is very comfy. 

When Zita was all finished her work we went for a little walk. 

We did not go so far because it was very very dark outside. But we were very brave. Ha. Good for us.

Then I helped Zita make out delicious dinner. 

I am her very best kitchen helper. It is known. Zita told me so. 

We watched a new detective program last night. It was not so scary. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment