Saturday 14 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Five

We did not get up so early today.

Because it was too cold for Craig to go to the park for his old friends breakfast picnic. Oh dear.

Zita talked to her mother in Dublin this morning. So I had just a little nap beside her.

Then Craig made everybody their own too much coffees. Ha.

When Zita was finished her fluffy coffee she drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store job.

But when she came home she remembered it was the clean the house spic and span day. Oh dear.

So she found the very noisy machine in the basement. Oh dear me. 

So I went outside in my side yard and had a nice nap.

I found out that today is my sing happy birthday day. I thought it was all over. But it is today.

Craig looked at my own special book and saw it was today. Not a while ago. He was wrong. Ha.

So I get two sing happy birthday days this time. Ha. Good for me.

Now I am ten years old. Ha. I am nearly as old as Craig. 

But his hair is just all white. Ha. Too bad for him. I am still all beautiful black. Ha. 

Just like Miss Sash. Ha. Good for us.

Some men came to my own corner. And they put a big stick on our put out fires people water tap.

I did not like them doing that. On my own corner. 

So I went and got Craig so we could scare them all away. 

But he said the stick is so the stop fires people can find their tap.

When we have the way to much snow. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita and I went for an adventure walk when the house was as clean as could be. 

We went all around the first pond. 

Then we took Craig home because it was a bit too cold to have nice warm feet. Oh dear.

Then Zita and I walked some more. 

Until we met professor Alex and Miss Francis. 

Then we just stayed on a corner and they talked about my friend Emmet. 

Professor Alex used to teach Emmet at our nice university. Before he went to the other universities. Ha.

I had just Craig and Zita to mind at dinnertime.

Because Niamh went to Miss Tarryn’s apartment for her nice dinner. 

So we watched a brand new detective program. And we had chips too. Ha. That was a good program. 

Then it was time for us to go to fast asleep. That is my favourite time too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment