Wednesday 18 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Nine

It was our do not go to work Wednesday today.

So Zita and I did not go to work. 

She talked to auntie Eileen for a long time. In way far away Ireland instead.

And then she looked at Niamh’s brand for university story. So it would be all beautiful. 

That was not so interesting so I had a nice nap.

But Craig had a big sleep in. 

So he could listen to his new book all comfy cosy warm under the duvet.

When Zita and I went for our good morning walk it was so cold the poor birds could not get a drink.

Because the water in their bathtub was just ice. Oh dear. 

So we put some very hot water on top. Ha.

When Craig was all awake we had our together toasts. Ha. That was a tasty treat.

Craig’s friend came to our house to get a broken music machine. 

Because he likes to fix things all up. That is nice.

So Craig gave him the broken machine. So now it is gone. Zita was happy.

She does not want broken machines in our house. Oh well. 

Then Zita went to find some beautiful cloth so she can make some do not get sick and die masks. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. 

We had the round full of holes muffins from England for our lunchtime. 

We put blueberries jam all over them. Ha. 

There were more big noisy machines at the falling into our pond house today. Oh dear.



They put even more giant rocks beside that house. 

I do not think the ducks would like a fallen down house in the pond. It is known. 

As soon as Zita was back home we found our beautiful Merry Christmas time lights. 

To put all over our garden trees. But we do not have so many trees anymore. Oh dear me.

I do not know what we will put them all over. 

But I helped her get the lights all ready to go outside. Ha.



Then Miss Sash and the black jeep brought Niamh home. 

And Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. It was only a bit too dark outside tonight.

We had used soup from France tonight with cheese on top. Ha.

I got some tasty all cooked cheese on my dinner tonight. That was a good surprise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment