Friday 27 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Eight

We got up so early this morning it was  still dark outside. Oh dear.

Because Zita had to drive Niamh to her beautiful clothes store for the giant buy everything day.

When Zita came I had my breakfast and it was still nighttime. Oh dear me.

Then Zita had to go to the busy street to see our very nice dentist. 

So I stayed in the bedroom on the big comfy bed so I could mind Craig. Ha.

When Zita came home we went to our work right away.

But Craig was still asleep so he had a very big sleep in. Ha.

When he was all awake it was nearly our lunchtime. 

So we had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. Just for us.

But not even one present man came to our house today. Oh dear. 

Maybe they just got lost. Oh dear.

Then before our dinnertime Zita went to downtown to find Niamh and bring her home. 

When she was gone Craig and I peanut butter and cheese sandwich. Ha. That was a good sandwich.

When Niamh got home she went right downstairs so she could have a big nap in her comfy bed.

Zita went back to the rascal ladies office but I had a nice kitchen nap. 

When Zita was all finished with the rascal ladies work she listened to a brand new book. In the living room.

On a telephone. Just like Craig. Ha. 

So I minded her. Right there beside her feet. On the comfy living room rug.

When Niamh was all awake we had a tasty dinnertime.

Because a man brought us hamburgers and lots and lots of very delicious chips. I had one. 

 Even before I had my dinner. Ha.

Then Niamh went to fast asleep and Craig and Zita and I watched the messy detective. 



No comments:

Post a Comment