Wednesday 25 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Six

We did not have a sleep in today. Not even Craig.

Because Zita and Niamh had to go downtown very early this morning.

Because it did not stop snowing last night. 


When there is too much snow there are lots of very slow cars everywhere. 

And sometimes the cars just get in everybody’s way. And then everybody is late. Oh dear me. 

But they were not late. That is good.

When Zita came home a nice man came to our house. To look in the big bed room.

To see if we can have an extra bathroom just for our bed room. Ha. 

Everybody wore their masks. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. I did not have to wear a mask. 

Because I am a dog. Ha.

But Craig said my nose is too big for a mask. That is not such a nice thing to say. Too bad for him.

After the man left we had our together breakfast. With the special for tasty toasts brand. Ha.

Then Zita had to go outside to take away all the too much snow. 

We did not know it was going to snow all night. The television did not tell us. Oh dear.

And she even cut down a little not so nice all broken tree. 


And she cut it all up into little pieces. With a saw. 

So our garbage truck would take it away. Oh dear. 



And then she took all the snow away from my side yard. 

She put it in the big black slide along box and took it to the other side yard. Ha. 

When Zita was outside two cars just crashed. Right on my corner. Just like that. Oh dear.

I do not think that they had their do not get stuck in the snow tires on. That is silly. Oh dear me.

And other cars could not even get up our little hill. 

They just sat there sliding backwards. And making too much noise. 

Then they went away. Ha. Maybe they went home. Maybe. 

All our cars have their do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Good for us. 

The present man did not come to our house today. Oh well. 

Maybe there is too much snow for his big truck. 

Maybe he will visit us tomorrow. Maybe. 

My nice Doctor Waller called Zita this afternoon. 

So they could talk about my other not very sore foot.

He said maybe I squished it on the icy sidewalk. 

So now I have to Take It Easy for a while. 

Until it does not feel all squished anymore. Oh well. 

When Niamh came home I minded her. Until she had her squeaky clean shower.

I think we will have a nice together dinner tonight. That is good.

Maybe it will be used chicken sandwiches. Maybe. Ha.

And then we will watch the detective from Scotland. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment