Monday 23 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Four

It was a go back to work Monday for Zita and me. Oh well.

And it is a studying nearly all the time day for Niamh. 

But Craig had another sleep in so he could listen to his very interesting book. 

Right under the comfy warm duvet. Ha.

He did not want to get out of bed today.

Because last night it did not stop snowing at all. Oh dear. Too bad for him.



Craig does not like the too much snow very much. 

When Niamh was all awake she had a giant cup of hot chocolates. 

And then she took away all too many tangles in my furr. 

So I was as beautiful as can be when the hot chocolates were all finished. Ha. Good for us.

Then Craig and I had the full of bananas bread for our breakfast. Ha.

And then we had the especially delicious for toasts bread. With the brand new jam. 

Because Craig’s sleep in was so long we had our breakfast and our lunch nearly at the same time. Ha.

Lots of the very noisy move the snow machines came to our street today.



But when I bark at them to keep them far away from my house I get in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I could not stay in our own office.

Because you cannot be a barking dog when there are important meetings on the computer. 

So I had to mind Craig in the living room and look out my watching window. Oh well. Too bad for me..

After our lunchtime Zita had to take all the snow off the go fast car.



Because it was covered up in the lots of snow. Oh dear.

When Zita had moved all the snow away she took Niamh to see Niamh’s other doctor. 

The special doctor at her nice university. 



The lady doctor who knows all about not so good shoulders. Oh dear.

I had to stay here and mind Craig. 

So we had a delicious peanut butter and jam sandwich. 

Then I had a very nice nap. 

When our rascal ladies work was all finished Zita and I found Professor Jill. 

So we went for a little walk. Not such a big walk because of the lots of snow. 

We had a delicious used lasagna dinner tonight. For all of us. Ha. 

Used dinners are my favourite. 

Maybe we will watch a new detective tonight. 

Maybe we will have ice cream on a stick. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment