Thursday 19 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty

We had a little sleep in today.

The go fast car did not have to take Niamh to her beautiful clothes store this morning.

Because before they had to go to their work Miss Sash took Niamh with her.

To get Miss Sash’s brand new Jeep. Oh goodness me.

She wanted a friend with her when she got it. So she would not be too scared. Ha.

But it is not a nice black Jeep. It is only an all white Jeep. Oh dear.

But now she will not be able find it when we have the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig had a bit long sleep in.

Because he was listening to his brand new very interesting book. 

It is very nice when you have a brand new book. 

So Zita and I went to our own work when he was still in bed. Ha. Too bad for him.

When he was all awake he brought Zita her special fluffy coffee. 

Then I went into the living room to help him eat his breakfast toast. Good for me.

When we were all finished I went back to our rascal ladies office so I could be a very big help.

There were even more very big noisy machines at the falling down house today.


And lot and lots of giant stones. 

The men are going to use them to make a do not fall into our pond wall. Oh dear.

I saw them. Right there on my other street.


Because after lunchtime Craig and Zita and I had an adventure walk. Ha.

To take Craig to the busy street to see his nice dentist. Ha. 

I went to be their very best fierce guarder dog. Ha. Good for me.

We saw our friend Mister Mohammad. Right on the street. He said hello to us.

He was taking lots of boxes to another house. Maybe they were presents. 

I did not know that Mister Mohammad knew other people. Nobody told me. 

And then when Craig was all finished at the dentist we found him. 

Right on the road beside Mister Kettleman’s bagel store.

So we took him home with us. That was good.

He did not have any tasty bagels with him. Oh well. 

Then I had a nice nap. On the floor between our rascal ladies office and the den.

So I could mind Craig and Zita all at the same time. Ha. 

Emmet is still very busy writing his important story. 



But last night we made a secret present box just for my friend Emmet. 

Because he cannot come back to his own home for Merry Christmas time. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. Too bad for us.

I cannot say what is in the box. It is a secret box.

We had very very tasty bacon sandwiches for our together dinner.

But it was only for Craig and Zita. 

Because it was a work until late night for Niamh. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch the detectives from way way far away Australia. 

Last night we had popcorn. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment