Tuesday 24 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Forty Five

Zita and Niamh and I got up very early this morning. 

So Zita could drive Niamh to her early in the morning job.

Craig did not get up so early today. Ha.

When Zita got home she and I went to our office right away. 

Because we had lots of rascal ladies work to do. 

At lunchtime time we went for a very little walk. 

Because my other foot is a bit sore. Maybe I stepped on some sharp ice. Maybe.

When we got home I helped Craig eat his peanut butter and honey sandwich.

When we were finished he gave me some of my do not be too sore medicine. Ha.

Then I went back to our rascal ladies office. So I could be Zita’s best helper. 

And I just stayed there until we were all finished our work.

I had a nice quiet day today.

I did not go for a before dinner walk.

Because of my a bit sore other foot. Oh well. 

I just stayed in front of our den and our own office until Craig remembered it was my dinnertime. Ha.



When Niamh came home she had a brand new watch. And it talks to her own phone. Ha. That is silly.

I do not know why it does that. Maybe it is a secret.

We had very very tasty chicken for our together dinner. 

I always get chicken treats when we have chicken for our together dinner.  Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment