Friday 13 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Four

We got up early this morning.

Because Niamh went to visit our nice dentist very early this morning. 

And Zita had a walk around outside meeting with one of the rascal ladies.

And it is not a bit warm today. Oh well.

When Niamh got home she went back to fast asleep. Ha.

But then Craig and I had two toasts. Both of them with the jam from France.

But the bread was the fat toasty bread from Italy. Toasts and jams from different places. Ha. 

I do not know why. Oh well. 

When Zita came home I could not stay in our office and be a big help.

Because I was a bit of a too much barking dog. Oh dear me. 

So I had to mind Craig in the living room. That is not so very interesting. Too bad for me.

The trees are almost all empty. Craig and I saw them from the watching window. 

Because it was very very windy yesterday. And the leafs went all over everywhere. 

Even all over our just all cleaned beautiful garden. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Today is the you must be careful or something bad might just happen day. That is a silly day. 

But I am going to stay in my comfy warm house anyway. Just in case. Ha. Good for me.

So we had a nice very quiet day. And Niamh did not go to her work until after lunchtime. 

The black go fast car took her to downtown. 

So Craig and I had a very big sandwich. 

With some very delicious from right here bread and our own from right here honey too. 

That was a very good lunchtime. 

Then I had a very nice long nap. On my comfy kitchen rug.

You cannot be a too much barking dog when you are all fast asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita went to mister IKEA’s store after her rascal ladies work. To look at comfy bed insides. 

Because the inside of our big comfy bed is way way older than me. Ha. That is silly.

My friend Emmet’s bed is more comfy than Craig and Zita’s bed. Ha. 

And he has even more comfy pillows too. And so does Niamh. Ha. 

Too bad for Craig and Zita. And me too. 

Because I sleep on that bed too. To keep their feet toasty warm. 

We had lots of very delicious bacon and toasts for our dinner tonight. 

Craig told Zita that he has to find a new detective program. For us tonight. 

Because we watched the detective from Ireland until it was all over. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment