Monday 9 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty 

Only Niamh had a sleep in today.

Everybody else was up early. Me. Too.

Because it is our go back to work day. 

So after our very nice good morning walk Zita and I went into our rascal ladies office.

So we could do our work. 

And after just a little while Craig made the fluffy coffee for Zita.

And I helped him eat his breakfast cookies. Ha.

Then I had a very nice nap. Ha. 


Good for me. 

At lunchtime Zita went for her go all around running adventure. I did not go.

Because I was fast asleep. Oh well. 

Then when I was all wide awake Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha.

Then I went back to my fast asleep nap. 


Right beside him. On the comfy rug. 

Then all of a sudden Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work. When I was all fast asleep. Oh dear.

So went went for our before dinnertime walk.

But it was nearly as dark as could be outside. 

Except for the beautiful light from the going away sunshine.

Sometimes scary things hide in the bushes when it is all very dark. 

Maybe sometimes even dangerous wolves. Maybe. 

But I am very brave when Zita is with me. 

It is easy to be very brave when you are guarding your very own family. It is known.

Today at Emmet’s way far away old university they have made the old buildings all bright as can be.

Even Emmet’s building. 



With very colourful lights. Ha.

Maybe it is for the Merry Christmas time. Maybe. I do not know. Emmet did not tell me. 

We had the very delicious used food from way far away India for our together dinner. Ha. 

Sometimes used food is tastier than brand new food. I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig said that they have to find a new detective program.

Because this is not so interesting. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment