Friday 6 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Seven 

We got up early this morning. 

So Zita could drive Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. 

And Niamh was only a bit very sore where they stuck her with the giant needle. Ha. That is good. 

I minded Craig when Zita was gone. 

And when she came back she brought fat croissants and lots of toasty bread. Ha. 

So Craig got up right away and we had a croissant. 

And when he got his next coffe we had another one. Ha. That was a good together breakfast.

Then I went into our office to be Zita’s best helper.

But we had to go to visit my nice doctor Waller. Before lunchtime. 



My friend the go fast car took us there.

So Doctor Waller could look at my foot again. 

Maybe because I took the bandages off all by myself. Oh dear.

But I did not have to stay there. 

And they did not stick me with any big needles. That is good.

And Doctor Waller did not say anything about my bandages mistake. That was good.

He said I did not need my bandages anymore. 

But I have to wear my sock on my foot for some more time. 

So I will not just lick it. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

The present lady brought us a giant box. 



But we cannot open it. 

Because it is a secret Merry Christmas time present for someone. Ha. 

I think it is too big a box just for me. Oh well. 

I was a nice day today. It is nearly warm again. But not so sunny. 

I did not play catch the ball this afternoon. 

Because I was just a bit too tired. Oh well. 

So I had a very nice nap right beside Zita’s feet. Ha. 

When we were all finished our work we went for a little nice walk. 

And I did not have to even any fat bandages on. Just the sock Zita made for me. Ha.

When we got home I helped Zita make our own made pizzas for our delicious dinner tonight. 

We put lots and lots of cheese on our pizzas. Ha.

Sometimes pieces of cheese fall on to the floor. Ha. That is a tasty surprise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment