Monday 16 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirty Seven 

Zita got up very very early this morning.

Because I nearly starved to death. Right here. Oh dear me.

But Zita give me my own breakfast right away so I did not fall over all dead. Ha. That is good. 

Then she had a nice little nap on the living room sofa. I had a nap too. On the comfy rug. Ha.

Craig had a little sleep in before he made Zita her fluffy coffee. 

So I minded Zita in our rascal ladies office. It is my best job. Ha.



Two present people came to our house this morning. With secret presents. Ha.

There was even a present for Niamh. From way far away Dublin. It was all tied up tight with string. 

Zita asked me to make sure it was a safe as can be.

 

Because of the do not get sick rules. Ha. 



That is an easy job for me. 

All our presents from Dublin are always tied up with strong string. It is their own rule. Ha.

And when Niamh opened it all up it was a beautiful as can be sweater. 



And it was own made by Niamh’s own Nanna. Ha. That is a good present. 

And it was not even a secret present. It was a Just Because present. 

Those are my favourite presents. Just Because. 

And there was another secret present. I do not know who it was for. Because it is a secret. Ha.

I had a toasty cinnamon bun with my friend Craig this morning for our breakfast.

Then we played catch the ball. It was not all rainy today. It was just very windy. 

At lunchtime Zita went to the post office store. So she could send Emmet some delicious treats.

Treats you cannot even find in way far away Ireland. 

Then she went for her run all around. I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh.

Niamh was very very busy today. Writing a new story. For her university.

But it is a very sad story. All about some nasty people. Oh dear me. That is not so much fun. 

Zita’s own cousin is going to play his music for the brand new rascal in the United States.



For his giant you are very glad I won party. Ha. 

Zita’s cousin plays the big round not so very loud Irish drum. And he sings too.

Emmet has one too. In his big downstairs bedroom.

But he was not invited to the party. 

We were not invited either. 

And I am a very good singer too. Oh well. Too bad for them.

I got chicken bits on my tasty lunch.

Craig gave me an extra big lunch. So I would not just be starving again. That was a good idea. 

Then I had a nice nap. Beside my friend Craig.

When Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work she went into the kitchen.

So we could have the full of onions soup from far away France for our together dinner tonight.

She had to chop lots and lots of onions all up into until you cry little pieces. Oh dear me. 

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the very dark outside. I was very brave.

Craig stayed in the kitchen with his special red stirring spoon. 

So he could stir all around the tasty as can be soup. 

We even had the special from France skinny bread. Ha. 

So tonight everybody could be French. Just like me. Ha. That was a good dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment