Monday 6 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirteen 

It was a sunny all daylong day today. Ha. That is good.

Only Craig had a sleep in. 

Because her had to listen to his book all about a very big battle with giant ships. 

And some of them just exploded. Right away. So they just all sank. 

Right to the bottom of the dangerous ocean. Oh dear. 

That is not a very good place for a battle. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

So Craig and I had our breakfast with only just us. Everybody else was very busy.

We did not have toasts. It was too late for toasts. 

So we had our own made gingerbread and oatmeal cookies instead. Ha.

Then we played catch the the ball. Outside in the sunshine.

But only for a very little while.

Because I had to go and be Zita’s best helper assistant in our new office. 


It is my own new job. Ha.

Craig and I had a little fat peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch.

Then Craig and Zita went for their get outside for a little bit walk. 

Because if you never go outside you will forget all about the beautiful trees and even the all empty pond. 

That would not be so good. 

I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh.

When Niamh came upstairs she and I played catch the ball. Together. Ha. 


Mister Ollie was in my front yard today. Laying on the last bit of our lots of snow.

He does not have any snow in his own front yard. Oh dear.



Ollie is a snow dog and likes being outside on top of the snow. He likes it a lot. Ha.

When Craig and Zita came home Niamh went outside to practice tricks on her go fast board. 

Right in my side yard. I could not help because if she just fell off I might get squished. Oh dear.

So I helped Zita instead. You cannot get all squished in my new office. Ha. 

When we were call finished our work we took Professor Jill and the little dog for a nice walk. 

In the beautiful sunshine. Ha. Good for us.

This afternoon Craig read Niamh’s brand new big story. 

To make sure it was a beautiful as can be. Ha.

We are going to have cook your whole dinner on a stick for our delicious dinnertime tonight. 

That is a very tasty dinner.

Last night Emmet found lots of the right all broken pieces of broken picture. 

Right on the dining room table. After our dinner. Ha. Maybe we will fix it all up. Maybe.

At nighttime my friend Emmet goes for his nice walks. When there is nobody else outside.

Because they are all fast asleep. But not Emmet. Ha.

They cannot get too close to him when they are in their own beds. It is known.

Some people are not such very good listeners. 

And they get too close to other people. Or go where they should not go.

And then the police have to come and take them away. 

And then they have to the police lots of their money. Oh dear. 

We will watch more of the only can speak Welsh detectives tonight. Then we will go to fast asleep. Ha.

Being fast asleep is my favourite job. 

Because I can keep Craig and Zita’s feet toasty warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment