Friday 3 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten

I had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk. But then it was raining when we were just walking.

So I was a very soggy dog when we got home. 

And I had to stay in the kitchen. Right on my own towels. Until I was as dry a a chip. 

I do not like it when I am a soggy dog. It is true. 



Then I went into the big bedroom to get my friend Craig all awake. Ha.

So we could have our together breakfast.

We did not have our together toasts today. 

Because we had our own made delicious cookies instead. Ha. That was a good idea.

This morning I was Zita’s all the time helper assistant today. In the new rascal ladies office. 

Right here in our house.

I was nearly very quiet al the time. Ha. Good for me. 

Everybody was very busy today. Except Craig. He was just reading. 

Emmet and Niamh were very busy writing their stories for their own universities.

When we looked out my watching window my corner was empty. 



All the snow was all gone. Ha. 

So now there is just some snow in our empty pond. 

When I was not way too busy helping my friend Zita I helped Craig play catch the ball with me. Ha. 

At lunchtime Craig and Zita went for their not so very long walk. Just around here. 

I always mind the house when they are gone. Good for me.

You cannot go outside just to visit your friends anymore. It is the rule. Oh dear.

When we go for walks with Professor Jill and the little dog we cannot be even a bit close. It is the rule. 

After lunchtime I stayed with Zita in our office. So I could be the very best quiet helper.

Then Zita had a very very long see you on the computer meeting.

When it was all over we went for our before dinner walk.

With Professor Jill too. 

When we got home I helped Zita make our own from Mexico food. With lots of chicken. Ha. 

Chicken is my favourite too. 

Last night we watched the cowboy detective until it was all over. Ha.

Now he and his very big horse are going to find buried treasure. Together. 

Because he is not a detective anymore. Now he is a cowboy again. Ha. 

That was a good program.



No comments:

Post a Comment