Thursday 2 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Nine

We had a nice quiet day all day today. 

Zita and I went for our good morning walk. Then she had to go to her new office.

And I had to get Craig all awake this morning.

So he could keep me company when I was looking out my watching window. Ha.

Then we had our toasts. 

We had the very good for toasts bread from nice Mister Nicastro’s store. With jam today. Ha.

Emmet is still very busy. All the time. 

He played his dragons game last night. 

With Niamh and Mister Kirian and his own brother Mister Aidan. Until I was all very fast asleep. 

But it was not even all over.

Because the dragons games go on for nearly forever. Ha. Those are good games.

Niamh was all up early today too. To do her stretching exercises. 

In her beautiful big bedroom.



And to study for her next remember everything exam. 

I was a very very quiet dog today. And I stayed in the new office nearly all day.

But not when Craig and Zita went for their own lunchtime walk. 

So Craig does not forget what the outside smells like. Ha. 

People are not such good smellers as I am. They have way too small noses. Too bad for them.

Zita and I went and found professor Jill and the little dog.

So we could have our not very close together before dinner walk. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. With all my own family. Ha. That is my favourite dinner.

We even have own made cookies. Zita made them. And I helped. Ha.



I am the very best kitchen helper ever. 

Maybe we will watch some more detectives tonight. 

Maybe we will have the tasty peanuts the man brought for Craig and Emmet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment