Saturday 18 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Five 

Craig is only a bit sick today. 

Because I keep his feet toasty warm. All the time. Ha. That is my best job.

But he had some Scotsman’s porridge for his breakfast. Dogs do not like porridge so much.

Not even from Scotland dogs. Oh well.

Then I helped Zita put brand new sheets on the big bed. 


Brand new sheets are my favourite.

Last night the silly bunny rabbit was right on my patio. 

So I stayed at my watching window for a long time. Silly rabbits. 

Today Niamh did all her stretching exercises with Miss Tara. Right on her computer. 


And Tara is still in Toronto. Ha. 

Teaching everybody how to be all smelly and sore. Right on the computer. 

My friend Emmet is talking to all his all over everywhere friends all about their all closed up universities.

Zita and I went for a long very far apart walk this afternoon. With Professor Jill and the very little dog too.

Then I stayed in my side yard so I could guard my bushes from the nasty squirrels. 

Good for me. 

Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin this afternoon. 

They cannot even go for nice walks like me. 

Because of the do not just get sick and die rules in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Doctor Susan went to Mister Nicastro’s delicious vegetables and smelly cheese store. 

And she brought some for us too. Ha. That was nice. Maybe she brought smelly cheese. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment