Monday 13 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty 

We cannot have a very long story today.

Because Craig and I were too busy today.

Craig was sick all night and too hot too. 

He had to go to the bathroom all the time. Oh dear.

So I did not have a nice long sleep last night. He woke me up lots of times. Too bad for us.

And this morning he stayed right in bed. 

Because was was too sick all day.

But Zita phoned his very nice doctor. And she called Zita back. 

So they talked all about Craig. Because he was still fast asleep. 

And his nice doctor sent him some medicine. To make him all better again. That is good. 

I minded Craig all afternoon. Right on the big bed. Beside my friend Craig 

So I could watch him when he was fast asleep. Ha.

Because I am his very best nurse. 

And all morning I minded Zita and Niamh. Under the dining room table. Ha.

They were still trying to fix the all broken picture.

Craig did not even have toasts this morning. Oh dear me. 

Or even his lunch. Oh dear. 

I will mind him tonight too. It is my best job.

No comments:

Post a Comment