Sunday 12 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Nineteen 

The secret Bunny Rabbit came to our house last night. 

And left chocolates for Emmet and Niamh.

Because Zita put up the pretend chocolates. On our patio trees.

So the Bunny Rabbit would know what houses needed him. Ha.



But there were not any for Craig and Zita. Oh dear.

Because the stores are all closed up.

So the Bunny Rabbit could not get enough for everybody. Oh well. 

We did not have toasts today.

Because we had delicious own made brand new warm as could be muffins. Ha. Good for us.

Emmet and Niamh had their muffins downstairs.

Because they are very busy studying for their universities remember everything exams. 

When we were all finished our muffins Zita went for a ride on her not so fast bicycle. Ha.

All the busy streets are not even a bit busy. Because of the rules



Tonight is our special dinner night. With lots and lots of food. 

And Zita’s very delicious own cooked ham. Ha. That is a good dinnertime.

We got a giant ham from the delicious meat store. 

But Zita did not know it was giant until she got home. Oh dear.

But it is only our own family this time.

Craig’s mother cannot come here. 

Because her little apartment is all closed up tight as can be.

And Mister Paul cannot be here either. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Because of the do not get all too sick and die rules. Oh dear.

So now we have too much delicious ham. Oh dear. 

Zita’s delicious ham is my favourite too. Ha. Good for me.

Hamburgers are my favourite too. 

We had own made cooked outside hamburgers last night. 


For our altogether dinner. Ha.

Craig’s friend Mister Kirk was very busy today.

Because he had to ring the giant bell at his own church. Ha.

Because everybody else was in their own house. Oh well.



That is the same church where Craig and Zita got married. A long time ago. 

Mister Kirk was not there then. I do not know why. Oh well.

He has a very big nice dog too. Mister Max. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe Mister Max was there to help him. Maybe. 

Zita is going to make everybody band new do get all sick and die masks. Ha. Except for me. 

My nose is too big. Oh well. 

And dogs do not get the get sick and die. Good for us. 

When everything tasty was all in the oven Zita and I went for our little before dinner walk. 

But my leg was not too sore today. So we had a nice long walk. Ha.

When we came home Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

I waited in the living room until I could be the very best kitchen helper ever. 


Because Zita needed my help to make our special tasty dinner. Ha. 


And cook Zita’s especially delicious special ham. Ha.



I like ham too. 

I am always the very best kitchen helper. It is known. Niamh too. Ha. Good for us.

This afternoon Niamh got the very best number for her write all about movies class. Good for her. 

And her friend drove here. In her car and brought Niamh and old bottle of wine. To celebrate. Ha. 

So we washed it all clean in the sink. Ha. 

She is very happy. Then so am I.

Because I am always very happy when my family is happy.

Craig says that I am always a very happy dog. Ha. 

It is very good to be happy. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment