Tuesday 21 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Eight 

Zita and I got up early this morning.

And we went for our early good morning walk. 

And when got home there was icy snow, and then big fat snow. Everywhere.

Even our empty pond was a covered in snow again.

But Craig was not all awake so he did not see it. That is good.

It was a very silly weather morning. It is known.

Craig does not like the snow so much.

He had a nice sleep in. 

You have to have lots of nice naps when you are a bit sick.

So you can be all better again. It is known.

When Zita’s talk to everybody meeting was all finished he got up.

And we looked out my watching window. The windy rain took all the snow away.

So Craig did not see it at all. Ha. That is good.

We had very toasty angry buns for our lunchtime. 

Because it was way too late for breakfast. Oh well. 

Two very big police cars went down my other street. Very very fast.

But they were not noisy at all. Just very bright. 

Last night after our delicious own made pizzas I looked out my watching window. 

And the silly bunny rabbit was there again. Oh dear. 



I do not know why it always comes to my front yard. It is not his front yard. 

I do not like this at all. Then I get in trouble. Too bad for me. 

I was very busy this afternoon minding Zita in our office. Ha. I am the best helper assistant.

Emmet was talking to all his far away in Cork friends.

And Niamh was nearly all finished her exam story. 

She was just showing her professor all the books she had read. That takes a long time. Oh well.

Then she will send it to her professor. Right to his computer. Tonight even before dinnertime. Ha.

Now she is all finished her university. For a little while. That is good.

Last night we put the brand new very big television on the big computer. Ha. That is a big television.

But not as big as Emmet’s and Niamh’s in the basement televisions. Ha.

When we were all finished our work Zita and I went for a nice before dinner walk. 


But she had to wear her toasty warm coat. And her keep your fingers warm gloves too. 

It is still too cold outside. That is not all right.

We will have a nice tasty dinner with everybody tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes.

Maybe we will have cooked outside hamburgers. 

They are my favourite. And green beans too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment