Friday 10 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventeen 

We did not have any long sleep in today.

So Zita and I went for a very nice good morning walk. 

And when we were all back home Craig was all dressed too.

So we had our together breakfast. 

We had the special angry buns. All toasty warm. Ha.

I think they are angry because a very very long time ago.Mister Jesus died. 

But he did not go right away to Heaven. 

Because then he was just all alive again. In a cave. Oh dear. Dangerous bears live in caves. Oh dear.

Maybe that is why he left right away. Maybe.

And then he had to talk to all his friends. Before he went to Heaven. 

I do not know what he had to tell them. Nobody told me. Maybe it was a secret. Oh dear.

Maybe that is why we get lots of chocolates. When he died. 

Maybe they were Mister Jesus’s favourite tasty secret treats. Maybe.

I saw the bunny rabbit again. Just hopping right across my patio. 

Niamh says maybe it is the Easter Bunny. I do not think so. 

I think it is just a steal your delicious vegetables bunny rabbit. Oh dear. 


That is why we have big red box for our brand new vegetables. 

Bunnies cannot open that. Ha. Too bad for them.

Profesor Jill’s friend is going to put some brand new chicken in the big red box. Just for us.

From his own not so very far away farm. 

Because he is a farmer. Ha. That is a tasty idea. 

Zita made the house all spic and span this morning. 

And she used the noisy made the floors clean machine. 

I was her helper. I did not get in the way at all today. Ha. Good for me.

Then I minded Craig in the den. And had a little nap. 

Last night just all of a sudden there were no bright lights in my house. 

And not even anywhere in my neighbourhood. 

Zita and Emmet had to carry their own little take it with you lights. 

So they could see everybody.

I could see everything anyway so I did not get up. I just stayed on my comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

So Emmet and Niamh went for a little nice walk in the all dark as could be outside.

And they did not get lost. Or eaten all up by wolves. That is good. 

And then everything all of a sudden was just bright as could be again. So then we all went to bed. Ha. 

This afternoon when Zita had made our house all as clean as can I took her and Professor Jill for a nice walk. 

It is not so very warm outside today. Oh well.

When we came home Zita took lots of chicken to Professor Jill’s house. In the big red box. 



So it would stay icy cold for professor Jill and the little dog. 

Emmet and Niamh were downstairs all day. 

Because they have lots of work to do for their own universities. Too bad or them.

They are not having a lovely holiday like Zita and I. Too bad for them.

The keep the clothes clean machine made my own comfy duvet toasty warm. 

So I had a nice before dinner nap.

We are have a breakfast dinner tonight. With bacon too. Ha.

We did not watch the detectives last night. Everybody was too busy talking. 

Maybe tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment