Saturday 4 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eleven 

We did not have any nice sleep ins today.

Because we were all awake early today. Except for Emmet. Too bad for him. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen for a long time. Everybody in way far away Ireland is very tired.

Because of the way too many sick people. And all the helpers are very tired. Auntie Eileen too. Oh dear.

And Zita’s brother David was very busy. Making very delicious bread. And tasty jams too. Ha.

But they are not for us. Because they are in way far away Ireland. Oh well. 


Craig and I had our together toasts and then we had delicious banana bread with Niamh.

Niamh made it last night. But we did not eat it. 

Because it was too hot to eat.

So we all went to bed instead.

But this morning it was not so very hot. So we could eat it. Good for us.



When we were making our dinner last night Niamh’s music own machine was on. 

Right in the kitchen. 

Niamh and Zita were singing. The same song. So I sang too. 

I am a very good singer. They told me. 

So we sang even more times. Ha. Good for us. 

This morning Zita talked to her mother and father in Dublin. To make sure they were all alright.

Emmet does that too. With all his friends from all over everywhere.

And he argues with his books. Ha. I do not know why. Oh well. 



But I think he will be right. Because he is my friend. Ha. 

And Niamh talks to all her friends all the time. Right on her computer. 

This morning I saw Miss Sash. Ha.

Everybody is taking their nice dogs for lots of walks. I can see them. From my watching window. 

Because they are all staying in their own houses. Except for keep far away walks. 

Because it is the rule.

Zita and I always wait for Profesor Jill so we can go for our far apart together walks. 

Emmet goes on his nice by himself walks too. 

But just around our little neighbourhood. 

This afternoon Zita took down our beautiful Merry Christmas decorations. 


From our front yard trees.

But I could not be a very big help. 

Because I had to stay in the house to mind Craig. Too bad for me.

Then Zita moved some of our beautiful flowers from the other side to my side yard.

So I will see the beautiful flowers when I have my outside naps. In the summer time. Ha. 

Then Zita and I took Profesor Jill on our before dinnertime walk. In the lots of sunshine.



The man from the very delicious meat store brought lots of dinnertime food. Right to our front door. 

And put them in our new keep everything very cold box. 

And we got some of the very tasty cook them yourself meat and vegetables on a stick. Ha. 

We had those lots of times before. Ha. They are our favourite. 

So we had them for our altogether dinner. That was a very tasty dinner. 

We watched a new detective program last night. It was a read the television program. 

Because everybody can only speak Welsh. Even the detectives. Ha.

But there were no fiery fierce dragons at all. Just people. Oh well. 

Maybe next time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment