Sunday 19 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Six

There was not even a bit of sunshine outside this morning. 

But we went for our before breakfast walk anyway. Just Zita and me. And the empty everywhere.

When we got home I minded Craig for only a little while.

Because then he got all dressed and got in the go fast chair. Ha.

He is only a bit way too sick today. Ha. That is good.

And he got me my peanut butter treats and my special treats. Ha. That is right. 

Because he knows our rules. Ha. 

So then Craig and Zita and I had our altogether toasts. Ha. 

And we looked out my watching window. At the windy rain. 

But we were inside all dry as can be. Ha.

The present man brought Niamh lots of coloured sticks to draw on our kitchen big board. She was very happy.

And Emmet is playing his other game. It is not a dragons game. 

It is a game with Emmet’s from all over everywhere game. 

Even with his friend in way way way far away India. 

And it is not even today there. It is another day. I do not know why. Oh well.

Last night Craig had his giant oatmeal cookie in bed. Before we went to fast asleep. I helped him.


Because you cannot eat so much when you have been way too sick. 

So I had to help him. good for me. 

We had pretend toasts for our lunchtime. But Craig only had a little one. 

Then I had my own lunch and minded Zita and Niamh while they fixed the broken picture. 

It is almost all fixed and it is a picture full of dragons and a castle. Ha. That is a good picture.

When the windy rain was nearly all gone Zita and I went for our very before dinner walk. 

So we would be all home when the lots of rain found our house again. Ha. Good for us. 

We took Professor Jill and the little dog with us. But far apart. 

Because of the rules. 

I was a very soggy dog when we got home.

Because of all the puddles. Oh well.

But I had to help Craig eat his good afternoon oatmeal cookie. 

So ZIta put my own towels in the den for me. That was nice. 

We had an altogether delicious dinner tonight. With everybody. And tasty chicken. 

And Craig too. Ha. That is good. 

We went to our comfy bed early tonight.

Because everybody was too tired. Me too. 

I had a very busy day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment