Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Five

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. To look at the trees. 

And there are even some brand new flowers too. Ha. That is good.

And then I came home to mind everybody and Zita went for an adventure walk. By herself. Ha. 

When she got home we had our breakfast and then we went to our work. We were not late at all.

Because our rascal ladies office is right in our own house. Ha.

And when our first say hello to everybody meeting was over I had breakfast with Craig.

We had a muffin. Then he helped me look out the watching window. That is good.

Then my friend Emmet was all awake too. He went for a nice walk last night. 

When I was fast asleep. That was silly.

Today he is reading even more very old stories. So he can write his very own giant story.

Sometimes the stories are not so interesting. 



Because sometimes they are just about people turning into cats. That is a silly story. 

Emmet should not read just silly stories. He should go for a nice walk instead. 

There was a giant fire truck right on my other street. But it was not noisy at all. Or too bright. 

Maybe it was just having a little adventure drive. Maybe. 

Miss Tarryn sent us a picture of Niamh’s delicious own made cake. 




Because Zita and Niamh took it to Tarryn’s little house. 

So she would not starve to death. Ha. 

That was nice.

It is a very sunny day outside today. 

So all our trees will be all full up with leafs very soon. That is good.

Now my friend Niamh’s bedroom is as neat and tidy as can be. 


And everything is all put away. 

Even her lots and lots of too many shoes. 

Because she made her very big clothes closet all different again. Ha. 

This afternoon I minded Zita in our own lovely office. 

Then I minded Niamh outside. In the side yard. 

She had a very big all floppy hat on.

Because it is so sunny today she might just turn all red. Oh dear. 

But not with the very floppy hat on. Ha.

I am the very best minder ever. Craig told me. Ha. Good for me.

When we were finished our rascal ladies work I took Zita and professor Jill for our lovely before dinner walk.

Then we had our own tasty altogether dinner. That is all right. 

We will have to find a new program to watch tonight.

Because the detective program is all over. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment