Thursday 16 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Three

When we were all awake this morning it was snowing again. Oh dear. Oh dear.


Craig was still fast asleep in bed so he did not know. Zita and I did not tell him. Good for us.

Last night Craig and I had tasty toasts right in the big bed. Ha.

Maybe he is getting all better because I keep him toasty warm all night.

Sometimes at night when I am keeping him warm he scratches me. 

So I know that I am the very best helper. Ha. 

And sometimes in the daytime too When I mind him. 

When I am not busy minding everybody else.

I am very very busy because all my family are all at home all the time.

So I am very busy all the time.

So some I go and keep my friend Craig company on the big comfy bed. 

And maybe have a nice nap.

Last night was the dragons game night. 


And Emmet made a brand new Tarra so she could play too. Ha. With her brothers. That is good.

This afternoon Mister Paul came to our driveway to borrow the move things around machine.

We just left it in the driveway because of the rules. 

This morning I saw Mister Sully on Craig’s flat computer. 



He was in his backyard in way far away Celbridge.

And it was a sunshiney day. Ha. Even in Ireland. 

Emmet and Niamh are very busy writing their exams. At home. Zita makes them treats. And Craig too.

Emmet wrote all his important information right on plastic. On his own door. Ha. 



Craig even had lunch today. Ha. That is good. But is was not a share with me lunch. Oh well. 

Maybe we will have more toasts tonight. In bed. Ha. 

Professor Jill made own made donuts. And she left some on our front door. For us. Ha.

They are very delicious donuts. 

I went for my nice before dinner walk with Niamh and Miss Anna. It was a far away walk. 

Because of the rules. But it was a very nice walk. But it is not so very warm outside.

Tonight Zita and Kathy are going to talk to all their going to nice hotels and very tasty restaurants friends. 



On their own computers.

So everybody was visiting all their friends right on their computers. Ha. That was nice. 

The present man brought us a brand new television for our big computer.

Because the old one just broke. So now we have an even bigger one. 

After dinner I kept Craig company. Right on his own pillows. Good for me.


Maybe we will have before bedtime tasty treats tonight.

Because Craig can now eat a little bit. Ha. Maybe we will have toasts again. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment