Thursday 23 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty

ZIta and I did not go for a nice good morning walk today.

Because it way cold outside. Too cold for a nice walk.

So after my breakfast I had a nice sleep in with my friend Craig. Ha.

When we were all awake we did not have toasts.

We had one of the especially delicious oatmeal cookies instead. From the not so far away little town.

They are very tasty. 

But you can only have one every day. That is the rule. Oh well.

Last night everybody played the dragons game. 



And had tasty treats.

But not altogether. Oh dear. They were just all together on their computers. 



Our oven was full of treats. For Emmet and Niamh. Ha.

The secret cake is not so secret anymore. So now I can show it to everybody.



Because now everybody could see Niamh’s how to make a very delicious cake movie. Ha.

Right on the computer. So now everybody else could make one too. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn went for a not very close nice walk today.



Then they had a picnic. Right on our own patio. Even in the too cold. 

And then Niamh pushed away all the fallen down leafs away. 


With the big prickly broom. Ha.

Now our patio will be all beautiful again. That is good. 

Today is Mister Saint George’s special day. Especially in England. 

But he is not so special in way far away Wales.

Because all he used to do was fight dragons. Oh dear. 

He was not such a good fighter.

Because there are still lots of nice fierce dragons in far way Wales. 

But Mister Saint George is just all gone away. Emmet told me. 

Ha. Too bad for Mister Saint George. 

My friend Emmet is still very busy studying. And drinking his Irish tea.

Because his last remember everything exam is very soon. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I do not like exams so much. I just like to mind my altogether family. Ha. Good for me.

I took Zita and professor Jill on our before dinner walk. When it was all sunny outside.

We are having very special tasty chicken for our dinner tonight. With a very from far away sauce. 

Niamh is making it. So it will be very delicious.

Maybe I will get some. As a special treat. Maybe.

We watched a new program last night. It was not so interesting. 

Maybe we can find a new one tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment