Friday 17 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Four 

We had toasts in bed last night. And I got some. Then we went to fast asleep.

But Emmet and Niamh did not. They were were in the kitchen making more delicious dinners. Ha.

And Emmet then went for a nice walk in the dark. By himself. On the all empty streets.


But he did not get lost. That is good.

Then they went to sleep. I heard them. 

I had breakfast with Craig this morning. Right on the big bed.



We did not have toasts today. 

Because he had his breakfast in a bottle. Oh dear. 

You cannot share a bottle. 

But he had some tasty bits of apple too. I had one. 

And later we had one of Profesor Jill’s own made donuts. 

It is still a too cold outside day today. Oh well.

Yesterday the very nice present man brought a brand new book for Emmet.

It is a whole big book about interesting parts of very old Irish. 

Emmet needs all these very interesting books because he is going to be a doctor. 

A doctor in a university. Not a doctor in a hospital. 

Miss Rachel is back home from Ireland and now she is a in a hospital doctor. 

Right in our own nasty food hospital. Ha. 

Maybe now they will have Irish chicken instead of just nasty food. Maybe.

I am still very busy. Because everybody is home all day.

Sometimes I have to have my nice naps right in the hall.

,

So I  can mind Craig in the bedroom and Zita in the living room and Niamh in the kitchen. 

All at the very same time. Ha. I am a very busy minder. 

Zita had another just with her university friends meeting on her computer this afternoon. 

So  I stayed with Craig and helped him listen to his new book. All about a knight who is a detective.

He has a giant white horse, and a churchman helper. Who is not so funny. Oh well.

We had a nice breakfast dinner tonight. 

Except Craig only had all stirred up eggs. 

He did not have any of our very tasty bacon. From the delicious meat store. Ha. Too bad for him.

But the delicious meat store sent us their very very tasty oatmeal cookies. From a meat store. Oh dear. 

They are Craig’s very favourite oatmeal cookies. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I had cheese fishies for our tea this afternoon. But we did not have tea. That is good. 

You cannot share tea. But you can share cheese fishies. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh and I watch a movie tonight. With lots and lots of dancing. Ha.

Then everybody was tired so we went to bed. Good for us. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment