Wednesday 15 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Two 

Craig was still in the big bed all day. 

 Because he is still a bit sick. Oh dear me. That is not alright.

Things are not just all the same now. I like things to be all the same. Too bad for us.

We had our together breakfast very early this morning. Zita brought us banana bits.

Craig had three and I had two. But they were not such big pieces. Oh well.

We got brand new sheets on the bed yesterday. Two times. Ha.

Brand new sheets are my favourite. And new ones this morning too. 

Before we had our in bed breakfast. 

After breakfast Craig went to fast asleep and I stayed right beside him. 

So he will be all better soon. Ha. That is good.

Craig could not help me look out my watching window today. That is good.


Because it was snowing again. 

Craig would not like that so much. I did not tell him. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh is very busy downstairs. She is writing her remember everything exam. 

It is a writing at home exam.

Because all the universities are all closed up. Oh dear me.

Emmet has a writing at home exam too. 

But it is his last remember everything exam. Ever. Ha.

Craig did not sleep all day today. 

After lunchtime he listened to a new book instead. That is good. 

I still minded him. On the very comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had some tasty soup for his lunchtime. 

You cannot share soup with your dog. It would be too messy. Oh well. 

So I had little fishy treats in my lunch. 

Niamh put them there. That was a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment