Monday 27 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Four

We got up early this morning.

Because today is Emmet’s remember everything exam day.

So we needed to get him all ready. Because it is a very long exam.

So we got him his breakfast and tasty strawberries snacks. And his Irish tea too.

So we went on an early in the morning walk. It is not cold at all today.

Then I helped ZIta with the everyday rascal ladies good morning to everybody meeting.

But I was the very quietest dog ever. 

Because of the meeting and Emmet’s exam. Ha. Good for me.

When the meeting was all over Craig was all awake and all dressed too.

He only had a very little sleep in this morning. 

And Niamh was all awake too. 

She brushed me all over with my own special brush.

And then she made my face all neat and tidy. And my feet too.

Because my make me beautiful store is not open. Oh dear. 

So Niamh is my make me beautiful person. Ha. That is nice.

I got two special tasty treats. Ha. 

And tasty cheese right on top of my lunch. Ha. 

Niamh finished making her giant clothes closet and different again. 

Because she can move everything everywhere in her closet. Ha. 

After lunchtime Emmet was all finished his exam. But his head hurt. 

Because of way too much remembering.

So he went for a long walk. In the full of sunshine outside. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then he had a very nice nap. On his very full of pillows comfy bed. Ha. That is a good bed.

Some of our trees are starting to be green again. Ha.

Soon they will not be just empty trees. They will be our beautiful full of leafs trees. That is good.

ZIta and I went for a nice before dinner walk with Professor Jill too. 

I only wanted to go for a short walk today. 

So then I had a nice rest in my clean as can be side yard.

There are even nearly flowers in my front yard. 


That is good. Zita and I love beautiful flowers. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. Then everybody went to their comfy beds. 

Because it was a long day today. 

Now Emmet and Niamh are all finished their university work. But only for a little while.

Because Emmet has to write his giant story so every can know something brand new. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment