Tuesday 7 April 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fourteen 

It was as very sunny morning today.

I saw Professor Jill and the very little dog this morning.

But we did go for our good morning walk.

Because Zita and I were too busy. With rascal ladies work.

It was a very busy day for me. 

I did not even have time for toasts with Craig. Oh dear.

But I helped Niamh eat her covered in the just for bagels cheese toasty bagel. Ha.

And I helped Emmet with his toasty warm waffle too. 

After he had his squeaky clean shower. I am always a big help.



Then I went back to my office to be the helper assistant for Zita. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh is fixing her long story so it is just as beautiful as can be.

And Emmet is studying for his read very very old Irish remember everything exam.

It will be his very last exam. Ha. 

But he is going to be here. In our house. And nice nice Profesor will be in way far away Cork. 

That will be a silly exam. 

So everybody was very busy today. Except for Craig. Oh dear.

After our peanut butter sandwich I went outside so he could play catch the ball with me. 



I won. Ha. 

But then I had to go back inside so I could be Zita’s best helper assistant. That is an important job.

But then I had to keep Niamh company. When she came upstairs for our lunchtime. 

We played the rope game. 



I won again. 

That is a good game. I always win. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh talked to her friend Miss Anna today. They were outside. 

They were all the way across the street from each other. Right on my corner. Ha.

After our work was all finished Zita and I found Professor Jill and we went for our not together walk.

When we got home we cooked very tasty little hamburgers on our outside stove. 

And we had them for our dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the Welsh detective program until it is all over tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment